The story is we are presenting to a large ad/marketing network on Thursday (28th Feb). We know exactly what we want to say based on our understanding of them but we want to make it look great!
Essentially we’re after a couple of graphics that can be slid into a slide deck and talked around – the graphics themselves can hold very little info and if it’s possible could they be active/moving, so they catch the eye. We may even just have a slide deck made up of a couple of images to facilitate conversation as we’ve only got an hour and have a couple of tech bits to demo to them too.
The Graphics we need:
1) One of our key selling points is our flexibility/agility as the company is made up of numerous brands that all need Global Mobility support in different ways, so a graphic showing agility. I’ve seen lots of stuff on the net like this; [login to view URL] – perhaps something similar?
2) “Mobility Optimised” is a key part of our new branding – is it possible to come up with a graphic that captures the spirit of that?
3) We have a saying: “We are the intersection of people, services and technology” and this will be quite important to them and underpins how we will talk about the service and strategy we will use to service them – any ideas on a graphic for this?
4) “Happy productive people” is a new strap line for us – it kind of ties in with the client's view on talent – something that captures this would be cool.
Attached are a couple of files to help you:
- Our company's colour palette
- An example of a client presentation - it would be good if it matches their style
- for additional inspiration our company website is [login to view URL] (& then select the EMEA option to see our branding)