We publish a small town telephone directory.
We would like to have a mobile app which incorporates the information of our printed directory as well as a few other features. As the uploaded file shows, we would like the following features:
- On the home page, we would like a news feed similar to Facebook or twitter in which business clients can post specials or coupons. Each post would include a Company Name line, 3 or 4 lines of text, and a photo if provided. We would like users to be able to "like" the post with a star, thumbs up or something along those lines. No comments from users. We need to be able to give and block authorization as to who is able to post on the feed.
- The bottom of the home page will be 5 buttons:
1. home page
2. School Sports Scores & Schedules
3. Guthrie Directory
4. What's for dinner?
5. Contact us
These buttons will take user to following pages:
- School Sports Scores and Schedules page
Opening this page will give user a list of buttons for the different schools. Pressing one of these buttons will give user a list of sports at that school. Pressing one of these buttons takes user to a .pdf of the schedule. We need to be able to edit list of sports and update the .pdf's for each season.
- Guthrie Directory
Opening this page will take user to page with three buttons: White Pages, Yellow Pages and Classifications.
White pages button takes user to multi-page .pdf of white page listings
Yellow Pages button takes user to multi-page .pdf of yellow page listings
Classifications button will take user to a alphabetical list of buttons. Each button will take user to a page for that classification. This page will include .jpgs of different sized ads, followed by a map containing locations of all businesses listed on that page, followed by an alphabetical list of business names with address and phone number. Phone numbers need to be buttons so the user can call business by touching phone number. Listings may also include lines which need to be linked to that business' web site. Listing will also need to have options of different font styles, colors, and sizes. We will need to be able to update all of this information on our end.
- What's for dinner? button will take user to list of restaurants in the area. At the top of this page needs to be a map showing location of each restaurant listed. This will be followed by a list of buttons for the restaurants. Pushing one of the restaurant buttons will take user to the restaurant's website menu or a .pdf of the restaurant's menu
- Contact us button takes user to a page listing our company information and a form for emailing us their information. (Name, Address, Phone number, and Comments)
Finally, it needs to be easy for users to add an icon for the app to their phones.
All of this information is demonstrated in the file attached.
99 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2536 para esse trabalho
Hi, Carefully reviewed the whole job posting and I have few queries related to functions of mobile app. I like to discuss the work in more detail. Ping me! When you are available. Th@nks