The project is about developing a traceable olive oil production management application.
Key Features and Requirements :
- The application will cover all the EVOO production process in a traceable manner, including the olive orchards that olives come from, farmers, procurement process, olive pressing, production, storage and internal tracking phases
- The high level design and functionality is shown on attached documents, including a high level design for database structure and web forms/pages of the application. However the developer is free to make changes as he sees fit, as long as the overall architecture remains intact and the changes are well documented.
- The application shall be web based and running on laptop/desktop computers and Android and IOS based mobile devices. It will support popular web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- The code will be written in PHP and the backend database will be running on mySQL. The database design will be fully normalized, employing best practices in relational database design.
- The web development approach will be responsive and supporting multiple devices types. If the developer chose to use front-end development frameworks such as bootstrap, its version and details will be documented.
- The application including the backup database will be documented by the developer at the end of the project.
- The target date for the completion of fully functional first version is September 2nd , 2017, subject to customer review and approval.
- The customer will be available and responsive to developers questions and respond no later than 24 hours. The developer will share the on-going development progress at least twice during the project.
- The developer accepts to fix all the bugs and errors, even after the project closure and customer acceptance, at least in the next 6 months starting from the project completion.
- The developer accepts to provide support the application for the fee of $25 after the initial 6 months, for application related issues and requests, by responding them in the next business day latest and fixing in the next 2 business days, starting from the written customer request.
- High level design document
By accepting the freelancer.com project, the developer agrees the terms and conditions above, regarding the project.