Encerrado

Crie um Website

Good afternoon. For our project requires steam bot for receiving and issuing of things. These bots are involved sites [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]

This bot takes things from the players synchronize information with java script on the number of items received . After selecting the winner script java, bot sends 90% taken things to the winner , and the remaining 10 % is sent to our account .

We need a multi-tasking bot , or a group of bots customized for different conditions and convenient bot controller .

In the bot controller must display the following information : status bot section of the site where it is involved , steam account bot.

A video of how it works

[url removed, login to view]

Habilidades: Design Gráfico, HTML, PHP, Design de Sites

Veja mais: how to design https website, winner takes, video steam, steam bot, csgojackpot, crie website, crie um, multi bot youtube, java script bot, group bot, java bot script, steam bots, website redesign psd different versions, youtube script bot, steam group script, script multi video youtube, bot multi site, tasking site, multi bots, ecommerce website thats looks different

Acerca do Empregador:
( 0 comentários ) cachoeiro de itapemirim, Brazil

ID do Projeto: #7563307

6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $679 para esse trabalho

codeguru786

Hi, we have read all the requirements and we are very confident to do this project from start till end. We definitely have some questions when we discuss project with you. Due to the change of bid system at freelancer. Mais

$793 USD in 15 dias
(592 Comentários)
9.0
fattahaabdul

i have 8+ years of experience. Can we discuss the project. Please initiate a chat with me so that we can discuss the project at a broader level. Why you should hire me- 1. I have a very good communication skills Mais

$1578 USD in 10 dias
(38 Comentários)
7.5
viworld

<< Por favor, AWARD EUA o projeto após Finalizamos detalhes completos >>  Respeitado senhor>, VI mundo é empresa de base indiana. Você pode ver o nosso trabalho em [login to view URL] ou na seção de portfólio. Nós f Mais

$337 USD in 10 dias
(281 Comentários)
6.5
soft404

HI Hello Sir, We have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and We are sure you will not be disappointed if you give us Mais

$250 USD in 10 dias
(43 Comentários)
5.6
amazeinfoway

A proposal has not yet been provided

$421 USD in 12 dias
(12 Comentários)
4.3
igssoftware

Dear Client , I have read your project requirement specification and understand your project concept and through my previous work of experience we are comfortable to do that for you and provide you the best and the Mais

$526 USD in 10 dias
(5 Comentários)
4.4
dddevelopersd

I have immense experience in custom PHP programming and well versed in open-sources / Framework like Joomla, Drupal, Cakephp, Wordpress and others. waiting to hear from you please!

$478 USD in 10 dias
(10 Comentários)
4.2
concroteau

Hi there, I would like to create your website. You can take a look at our most recent work here: [login to view URL] You can also reach me on my cell at 781-724-0717 I look forward Mais

$555 USD in 10 dias
(1 Comentário)
2.6
wsfreelancer011

Dear Sir, I have 7+ years experience in PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, jQuery, HTML(5), CSS(3). I have experience in Custom CMS and various PHP framework like CakePHP, Symfony, and many open source customization like WordP Mais

$250 USD in 10 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0