I need 3 different HTML5 animated display banners for the website [url removed, login to view], each in the sizes listed below.
PLEASE READ THESE BID REQUIREMENTS:
• Please provide some examples of HTML5 banners you have previously created.
• Please describe the 3 ideas you have for the ads. How will you attract the right audience for Mailshade and get their attention?
About Mailshade (benefits to possibly promote in the ads):
Mailshade gives you unlimited, disposable email addresses so you can keep your real email address secret and secure. You pick three starting letters, and any address you make up starting with those letters automatically belongs only to you. You still get all your messages, but you can block or delete any of your disposable addresses whenever you want.
Using a Mailshade address instead of your real email address has the following benefits:
• Your privacy is protected.
• Signing up with different email addresses is MUCH more secure than using the same address to sign up for many different websites.
• Using different addresses helps prevent sites from tracking you on the web.
• Spam and advertising emails are reduced, and you can disable any address that gets too much spam.
• If you disable or delete one address, none of your contacts have to be updated because they each have their own, distinct address for you.
• Once you have a Mailshade account, no advanced setup is required. Any time you need to give someone an email address, you can make it up on the spot.
• You can quickly see when one of your email addresses has been sold, stolen, leaked, or shared (and shut it off).
Mailshade offers a 60-day free trial. No credit card or personal information is required (other than the address where your messages should be delivered).
Each of the 3 designs will require banners in the following sizes:
Banners may use animation or be static images, but animation is strongly preferred. Animations must take 20 seconds or less. You may use any graphic assets from mailshade.com. If your bid is chosen, I will supply the original, high-quality versions of anything you need.
I prefer the banners to be created in Google Web Designer, but you may use other tools if you like. Please list the tools you will use and the formats of the files you will provide.
• You must have a Google Adwords account for testing the banners and confirming that each one is approved.
• Prior to completion, you must upload each HTML5 banner into your own Google Adwords account and check that each ad is approved and uploads successfully - this includes the file size, looping and animation timing.
• If any HTML5 banners are disapproved, you need to fix the banners before final payment.
Please refer to Google HTML5 Ad Specs:
[url removed, login to view]