The Canton of Bern IT and Organisation Office (KAIO) needs a new logo. We are planning to use this logo in future for internal and external communications. The logo will be an important element in our daily correspondence (emails, letters) and will also appear on printed publications and on web-based platforms (websites, intranet).
The icon should
- express the modernisation of IT
- convey a friendly first impression
- have a high recognition value
- should contain the slogan “KAIO – IT4BE”. The terms may also be reversed and/or used with-out a hyphen. The abbreviation "BE" stands for “Canton of Bern”.
- should contain the colours black and red (RGB 255/0/0).
- may contain some sort of graphical element (yet the slogan should be in focus).
- should have a transparent background.
- should be available in the following formats: jpg, png, tiff, eps.
- should use the font “Neue Helvetica 45” or “Neue Helvetica 85”
- appears in both regular and bold typeface (in documents, letters, websites, etc.).
- corresponds to the corporate design guidelines of the Cantonal Government of Bern.
The IT and Organisation Office is the central contact point for all government departments, the State Chancellery and the courts in the canton of Bern. It provides a wide range of standardised products and services covering the entire ICT spectrum.
40 freelancers estão ofertando em média €81 para esse trabalho
Logo Design Relevant Skills and Experience I have outstanding skill and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign and other related applications. Proposed Milestones €100 EUR - milestones