Job Analysis: Timeline 50 Days
A robust and high eye appealing website for events management with Android & IOS Apps (An option will be to build a progressive web app to avoid all app cost)
My Client needs an Event bidding Platform for events and hotel bookings. The major feature of the site is posting event jobs; the hotel/event centre bookings is a separate feature.
The reference site for look and feel is [login to view URL] just that the banner should be a video like that of www.theknot.com. The Job posting flow of the job is the same as in **[login to view URL]**. Please take your time and open a demo account as a customer on [login to view URL] and see how the job posting flow looks like. Vendors will have to sign on to be able to see the job postings. Transactions should be done both on the web and apps.
The platform has 3 types of members/users:
1) Hoteliers – These are hotel and Event centres owners who advertise their rooms/centres on our site to enable celebrants book them directly via the platform, with calendar, pictures and booking features.
2) Vendors – These are platform users who offers various services and can bid on events jobs and perform the task directed by celebrants
3) Celebrants – these are site end users who post their events jobs online seeking for vendors that can make them good offer for the services needed.
The site should come with 2/3 payment gateways (paystack , Voguepay and Paypal)
Paystack: [login to view URL]
Voguepay: [login to view URL]
We need intuitive dashboard displays both for both Event Vendors and users. The UI should look very good and modern. Please we rely on a very good UI on all platforms.
The following Major features should be considered (You can find all needed features on the attached PDF)
1. Only logged - in users can see the Event jobs
2. The Event Job input goes from stage to stage based on services and vendors that celebrants needs
3. Event Vendors can only bid with Coin system. This means a certain amount of coins (subscription) has to be purchased before bidding, with each bidding a certain amount is automatically deducted. When the coins are finished, the account is automatically blocked from bidding
4. Celebrants/Users might either decide to pay for the jobs via the site or pay directly to vendors. But the hotel/centre bookings must be paid directly via the site.
5. There will be featured listing option for Companies that will like to list their profiles on the site so that customers can directly contact them (displaying their names, certificates, profile, sales made on site and so forth) - A featured profile bid is also highlighted in Job biddings
6. There will be monetary features like featured bidding, top listings, highlighted bids and so forth
7. During registration a company can choose what service they intend to offer. They will have to upload documents based on the industry for admin to check before their account will be activated.
And more features.......... please see in the attached PDF
Please make sure you are a serious freelancer before you bid on my Job. We won’t tolerate any nonsense as this is the 3rd time we will be awarding this job because freelancer’s messes up and dump work they can’t do after asking for the release of milestones.
DON'T ASK ME ABOUT MY BUDGET, JUST MAKE YOUR OFFER!! Best offer will get the job
PLEASE NOTE! I will pay milestones but will NOT RELEASE any milestone till I am satisfied with Project. We won’t make such mistakes again, so don’t even try asking for it!!
Find all the features, workflows and Job posting flows with Categories and subcategories in the PDF