Web Designer Full Time Web 2.0 Designer $800 to $1,400 a month
Life time opportunity for a full time job with an American company from Florida.
NO AGENCIES - NO COMPANIES
Read and ANSWER EVERY question. Rate between 1 to 10 (highest).
TIPS to get the job: *start sentences with capital letter and never use small "i" to describe yourself.*
0. For this full time job interview, we expect you to *start sentences with capital letter and to write "I" and not "i"*. Can you follow these instructions?
1. What is your level of spoken and written English?
2. What is your internet connection speed? is it stable?
3. Grade your WordPress level? what you can do in WP?
4. Grade your Photoshop level?
5. Grade your CSS programing level
6. Grade your UI and provide 3 links
7. Can you work from 6am to 5pm Florida time (5 days a week)
8. Do you have quiet working space at your home?
9. Are you associated with an agency or a company?
10. List your best skills
11. List 3 to 6 (no more) of your best site designs
12. Grade your video editing abilities
13. Which WP frameworks are you really familiar with?
This is a FULL TIME stable job. The pay will start at $800 month ($4/hr) and will grow towards $1,200 ($6/hr) a month plus very nice bonuses, depends on your performance. The suggested biding rate is $3.5/hr to $4/hr in the beginning to prove yourself. It will increase to $6/hr as you prove yourself.
Please note that this is an interview and we pay attention to EVERYTHING, starting with grammar, consistency of writing and personality. Based on experience of 11 years and 5,000 interviews, we believe that these are first indications of your code/design writing. That is: paying attention to details, being consistent, thinking ahead, improving upon mistakes and being able to follow instructions.