Need an ebook cover designed according to [url removed, login to view] specifications ( for publication an 85 page book (ONE-PIECE COVER). Would like a hardcover dustjacket(8.25" x 10.75") and paperback version (both [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]). See [url removed, login to view]
A preliminary mock design was created in MS Publisher to show you what I'm looking for for the front. As for the back, I'd like to keep it simple (just a background look that's the same as the front (without the blue middle band) with plenty of room for testimonial quotes and so on. The Spine should display the title of course and my last name. Would like the 3 original files in Paint Shop Pro so I can modify them on my own later when I get the software. Also would like the final files in PDF as well.
Additional requirements for all book covers
* Keep all text and images at least 0.375" from all sides of the cover. This area may be trimmed off. (This includes .25" bleed area and .125" safety area.) If you are uploading a one-piece cover, use the dimensions listed here.
* Keep in mind that B&W [url removed, login to view] books will be printed at 8.25" x 11" through the retail channels, so you may need to increase the distance of any text or images from the edges to take this into account.
* Spine text must be at least .0625" away from all edges of the spine. Text that is too close to the edge of the spine will be reduced in size to fit. (This may result in very small text on the spine of your book.)
Additional requirements for one-piece covers
* Cover must have correct 13-digit ISBN/EAN.
* Bar codes must be provided in black and white.
* Bar codes should be 1.833" wide by 1" high.