I need to improve the style of forms on my Wordpress site made with Gravity Forms.
1. On a phone, when the form page is opened, or when the user goes to the next page on the form, the page should load so that the first text visible on the screen is the first question.
2. The links at the top of each page are so faint I can barely read them ("1 Contact Information 2 Shareholder Information 3 Company Information 4 Payment"). Please make these colors darker and legible.
3. Also about the links at the top ("1 Contact Information 2 Shareholder Information"), these do not actually become links until a user has completed a page. For example, only after leaving page 1 and going to page 2 will page 1 become a link. This is normal. But please change the style so that when you are on page 2 and page 1 becomes a link, it is clear that page 1 is a link. Please include a style change to "hover" so that it is clear when these are links.
4. The font size of the forms is tiny on both the computer and phone. The font size is much smaller than the text used on the rest of the site. Please make the text size of the questions, the answers (that the customer fills in), the headings, and the directions much bigger. The "directions" should be slightly smaller than the regular form text.
5. The "Next" and "Previous" buttons should have arrows on them indicating left or right.
6. The price (Total) should be in red and bold so it is easily visible.
7. The section headings (Section Heading 1) do not match the color scheme of the site.
8. When uploading files using the file-upload tool on Page 2, the text is not aligned with the rest of the form.
9. On the terms of service box on page 3, the "I agree" line is not aligned with the form.
10. On the terms of service box, when viewing this on the phone, the box is small, the text is big, and there are no arrows to let you know to scroll.
11. On page 4, the confirmation chart is terribly ugly and off-center.
12. When I access the site on my phone, the input fields of the forms are different sizes. Therefore, when I move from one field to the next, the phone browser zooms in and out. This is a big problem for me. I want all the input fields to be the same size to avoid this problem of zooming in and out.
[url removed, login to view] headings should be aligned to the left, and the questions for each form should be aligned to the right.
As discussed, I've set my bid at $30 to start which covers 2 hours. I will let you know the final total after I've worked through the issues, which I anticipate will take a few hours if all goes smoothly.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
Hello there, I have read through your project description and I can get everything detailed out in the list. I look forward to working with you. Regards Adeola
Hello, I can work with you on your edits for your website. I'm an experienced web designer with over 8 years in the field. Kindly send me a message to get started. Regards