Currently in need of talented graphic designers , with experience in editorial design. A brand new concept, creating beautiful lifestyle books for clients.
We are searching for someone part time, 10 to 15 hours per week for the next 3 months. This will be a great opportunity to learn more about editorial design & photography.
* Work with team and learn to create new designs for print editorial, packaging, websites, social media, product identities, events, and promotional materials including presentations and media kits.
* Will learn to maintain a tight visual identity across print, web and mobile reading platforms
* Will have the opportunity to present a wide variety of design concepts to the Studiovik team
* Will learn to manage all external vendors when needed (printers, file prep, production, proofing)
* We hope to refine and continually improve our Brand Guidelines
Skills and Qualifications:
* 2-4 years experience as a Graphic Designer or similar
* Fully capable in Creative Suite including: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Experience working across print and digital platforms
* A strong eye for photography, typography, page layout and a meticulous attention to detail
* Confident working directly with clients, and adaptable to changing needs
* Working knowledge of web design and ability work with web developers
* Ability to generate multiple design solutions and adaptable to changing needs
* Ability to manage and own projects and to meet deadlines
* Outstanding organizational skills
* Outstanding communication skills
* Should have knowledge of current trends in art, design and fashion
* Experience designing for print publications is considered an advantage