Thank you for reviewing my project.
After a period of forced absence, I’ve finally completed the writing of content for a serviced based website. This project is to complete the development of the website for go live.
• Fix responsive WordPress template developed and installed by previous programmer -The template is installed on the server but it is not visible in browser.
• Develop branded image for the home page – this image brands the website (services provided, color scheme and look and feel). The buyer will provide sample outline of the image – designer to user design skills to develop “fantastic” image.
• Edit images provided and include them on main pages (except home page) – 7 images
• Develop splash screen for 4 videos – add completed splash screens to web pages.
• Add content to main web pages (text, images and videos) – 22 pages
• Add opt-in form script to main pages (10 pages)
• Add product sales pages – via configured Amember Membership Management Software (with PayPal integration)
• Test installed WP Plugins (forum, FAQ) with sample data to unsure they are suitable and functional. If not suitable or functional, to install and test alternative plugins.
• Add membership pages to Amember Membership Management Software so they can only be accessed by paid up members
• Add exit popup – buyer will provide software for designer to create pop-up
• Configure installed survey form (WP plugin) to get suggestions from visitors. Ensure the plugin is fully functional
• Edit blog categories as required by buyer.
• Edit website news widget as required by buyer
• Configure survey plugin (2nd iteration) to get additional suggestions from customers
• Add security to blog admin access page (e.g. visitors to enter the sum of two numbers in filed to access page) to prevent bots and hacking.
• Test installed WP support plugin with sample data to ensure it is functional and suitable. If not suitable, install alternative solution.
• Install and configure WP security function to lock down the website to deter hackers and spam bots.
• Install and configure virtual sales agent (website communication system). Configuration instructions are provided.
• Install and configure mailing system. The system should be integrated with opt-in forms to capture details of visitors to be website. The buyer will provide setup email ID.
• Make the website mobile friendly by following Google’s instructions on the following page:
[url removed, login to view]
Note: For SEO – for page optimization, Designer to note the following:
1. when adding content to main pages, use H1 tag for main headline, H2 & H3 tags for secondary headlines – Buyer to indicate tags to use for headlines
2. Add ALT text to all images – Buyer to indicate text to use for each image.
Finally, this is important project to buyer and therefore, I'm only interested in hiring the best designer/programmer with the skills to get the job done. You MUST include sample of similar work completed in the past 12 months to be considered for the project. You must have excellent feedback. No time wasters please!
Even though there's no website design involved, I've set my maximum budget at
$400.00 because of the graphic design and configuration elements.
Thanks again for reviewing my project.
43 freelancers estão ofertando em média $564 para esse trabalho
Hi We are very interested in this [login to view URL] can do that job in a normal [login to view URL] have great experience of preparing Complete Scope,Complete documentation,attractive design ,Webdevelopment,QA and then support for specific da Mais