Illustrations for Story 01
1 Adam and Sarah are good friends. (already done)
2 Adam likes to play with his big red ball. (already done)
3 Sarah is playing outside. Sarah sees her friend Adam
sitting in a tree. Sarah asks Adam: Why are you sitting up in a tree?
4 Adam says: I'm looking for my big red ball. Sarah: Do you see your ball from the tree?
Adam: No, can you find my big red ball? Sarah says: Yes, I can, if you help me.
5 Come down from the tree, let's find the ball together.
Adam comes down from the tree.
6 The two go to look for the ball.
They look in the garden.
They see a small blue ball,
but they do not see Adam's big red ball.
7 They look in the school.
They see three blue balls
and two red balls,
but they do not find Adam's big red ball.
8 Adam is sad because they cannot find his big red ball.
Adams says: I'm sad because I cannot play with my big red ball.
9 Adam runs to his house.
Sara goes with Adam.
10 Adam asks his mother: "Where is my big red ball?" His mother says: Is it in the garden?
Adam: No we looked in the garden, it was not there.
11 Mother: Is it in the school? Sarah: We also looked in the school.
There were many balls there, but Adam's big red ball was not there.
12 Mother: Maybe your ball is in the closet or in the car. The two children run to the closet.
The two of them look in the closet. They see clothes, but they do not see any balls.
13 Sarah: Come! Let's look in the car. They ran to the car, and there, in the car was Adam's big red ball. Adam said: Great! There is my big red ball.
14 Thank-you Sarah. You helped me find my ball. You are a good friend.
Let's go outside and play with my big red ball!
Story 01 – Learning By Pictures
I decided I do want color in these. Each picture is separate even though they are in groups of four. There is some overlap and you please reuse art from one picture to the other.
1. house, ball, boy, girl
2. big house, small house, big ball, small ball
3. the red ball, the red house, the blue ball, the blue house
4. the big house and the red ball, the big house and the blue ball, the small house and the red ball, the small house and the blue ball
5. Adam and Sarah, the house and the ball, Adam and his ball, Sarah and her ball
6. Adam plays with his ball, Sarah plays with her ball, Adam is in the house, Sarah is outside
7. Adam is looking for the ball, Adam has a ball, Sarah is looking for the ball, Sarah has the ball.
8. His house, her house, his ball, her ball
9. Adam and Sarah are good friends, Adam likes to play with the ball, Sarah likes to play with the ball, They like to play with the ball
10. car, school, closet, outside
11. Adam plays in the house, Sarah plays outside, Adam plays in the school, Sarah plays in the garden.
12. Adam sees the ball, Sarah sees the ball, Adam is looking for the ball, Sarah is looking for the ball,
13. Adam is sitting on the tree, Adam is playing in the house, Sarah is sitting outside, Sarah is playing outside.
14. Adam asks Sarah, Sarah asks Adam, Adam says to Sarah, Sarah says to Adam
15. They are looking for the ball, they see the ball, they are playing in the house, they are sitting in the tree
16. Adam goes to the school, Sarah goes to the car, Adam and Sarah go to the closet, they two of them go together
17. the ball, the balls, the house, the houses
18. two red balls, three red balls, two blue balls, three blue balls
19. two large houses, two small houses, three large houses, three small houses
20. David is looking for the ball, Sarah is looking for the ball, David finds the ball, Sarah finds the ball
21. David is happy, David is sad, Sarah is happy, Sarah is sad.
22. Adam runs to the house, Sarah runs to the house, David asks his father, Sarah asks her mother
23. clothes, closet,
24. Where is my red ball? Where are my clothes? Where is the car? Where is blue ball?
idea: hands up shrugging shoulders, thought-ballon with ball and question mark
25. The ball is in the house, the ball is in the car, the ball is in the tree, the ball is in school.
26. My car, his car, her car, your car
27. The boy is in the tree, the girl is in the school, the boys are in the car, the girls are in the garden
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1138 for this job
Hello & Warm Greetings:-)We would like to render our service. Assuring you that our team shall provide "A"quality work with several concepts and good service. Best Regards:-)
Hi, I know this job is for Natalia but I'd really like a chance to try out for it in future. My portfolio is visible at [url removed, login to view] I've also added a sample. Thanks, Niloufer
collins2luv (1/3/2006 1:01:05 AM): i am a professional in web design php,java,java script,logo,graphics design ,flash,translation so just give me a chance and consider the job done
Hello Sir,We are software and web development company in Kolkata,[url removed, login to view] have worked on similar projects [url removed, login to view] team has highly experienced developers and designers for graphic design,web site,logo design,flash i Mais