Hardline Creative is an established graphic design agency that specializes in the production of marketing collateral for sales & marketing teams in the consumer goods sector. We work with clients in the US and Canada to produce fast-turnaround marketing materials, normally for print.
We’re expanding into web and are looking for an experienced, independent Web Designer to join our team of freelancers on an as-needed basis while we grow.
Working under the direction of an Account Executive, you’ll use your strong creative abilities to develop dynamic visual and interactive designs that align with our clients’ brand and business goals.
• Translates business and marketing goals into appropriate and consumable visual content for the target audience
• Defines technical requirements as necessary
• Designs sleek, modern, on-brand landing pages, web pages, graphics, multimedia, email, and web banner ads based on client business requirements
• Designs email marketing collateral
• Updates creative content on existing web sites
• Incorporates intuitive and functional responsive user experiences into websites
• Creates/helps with UX documents such as user flow and wireframes when necessary
• Supports the production team during development to ensure websites are built to approved design
• Collaborates with client services and production teams as necessary
• Prioritizes and manages multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Some animation experience is an asset, as is the ability to write and edit simple copy
• 2+ years of proven web design experience and a solid portfolio
• Experience in consumer packaged goods is an asset
• Solid understanding of user experience principles and user centered design practices
• Expertise with designing responsive, cross‐browser websites and applications
• Strong proficiency with Adobe CC suite
• WordPress, HTML and CSS coding skills are an asset
• Service-oriented, exceptionally organized, and fast to respond to emails
• A self-motivated multi-tasker who meets tight deadlines with minimal supervision
• Completely fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communications skills
Please note that as some of our clients are located in the US, you may be required to work some Canadian Holidays.