VestliFest ([login to view URL]) is a small community festival in Vestli, Oslo, Norway. We now have some additional budget and need to get the website and up running.
The festival has about 1500 participants and takes place on June 20th, 2018, at 16-21 CET.
1) The website will be running on Google Docs, meaning we will use the Google Framework. (Note: I am flexible on this point, so if you disagree with that decision, simply give me your best arguments, and quickly).
2) The website will be built quickly and with input from different stakeholders. We will have a very Iterative process with quick prototypes, so no - there will Not be 3 hour long design meetings. We simply do not have time.
3) The right people who apply for this project and who are hired, and do a good job, will be eligible for repeat business next time we have a project. Do well and build your portfolio!
Note: The deadline is on Sunday June 17th 23:59 CET. Yes, that is life. Deal with it :D
I am Raymond M. Kristiansen, and I am head of the VestliFest committee at the Vestli School Parents Association, which is the organizer of this festival together with the school leadership. The Vestli school is a multi-ethnic school grade 1-7 with 520 students.
I already have 1 freelancer on board. She is very skilled and will act your Team leader. She will have final say on the design elements, while I have overall Project Management.
* A fast thinker, and you react immediately to ideas.
* Brainstormer extraordinaire
* Living in either Asia or US centric timezones, this to ensure that production takes place while I sleep in my CET timezone.
* Young or old, experienced or newbie, but filled with passion for design.
Attached to this project is the VestliLife magazine, which has graphical elements you will use for the website. The magazine will be published on June 20th, which is the day of the Festival. However, we need to work on those elements, and add more elements to the mix. Also, we need to make the magazine work as website. The magazine and festival website will be two sides of the coin.
This is a very speedy project and process. I will make very quick decisions. I will push you to your limits (stress-test), but I will also reward the right performance very well.