We are building a customer relationship management system for insurance agents. The system enables an insurance agent to log in with his/her social network (Facebook and LinkedIn) and the system then analyses the people in the network to give recommendations on who is the most likely to buy insurance products. The algorithm for predicting who is the most likely to buy is already built, so your job is to build the front-end login system, integration with the Facebook API and a working CRM system that enables the following features:
1. Messaging or emailing the facebook/linkedin contacts directly from the system.
2. Marking "status" for each of the people in the network, to indicate if they are "prospects", "cold leads", "unsuccessful", "negotiation stage", "sucessful sale" and other statuses.
3. A forum where all users of the system can post their individual questions and make discussions on how to best use the system.
4. A freemium model with a payment system in place for the premium services happening on the platform.
5. The email system should also be able to attach files.
We recommend using a template from WordPress or Joomla to make sure you don't have to code the whole thing from the ground up. Use plugins or widgets for the email and freemium features. The more we can reapply existing code, the better.
This will be a long-term project, after you build this first version of the system we will keep you on for more tasks that we want to add to the system.
To show that you read and understand the requirements, please start your proposal with the phrase "Let's build something great together!".
Thanks a lot!
45 freelancers are bidding on average $947 for this job
Thank you for the opportunity to let us submit our [url removed, login to view] have done many relevant projects in the past very similar to your requirements .So for sure you will get a perfect and skilled output from our [url removed, login to view] do a Mais