Are you a creative, passionate, hardworking Graphic Designer looking for an opportunity to make a BIG impact? This could be the role for you!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for providing a high degree of creative graphic design work to assist in developing our businesses and brand through marketing collateral.
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity to work with an awesome team and build on your Graphic Design skills while representing an international, 70 year old company
Develop, design and create all marketing materials (advertising, sell sheets, product packaging, etc.) based on company brand guidelines
· Ensure guidelines are followed across brands and categories to achieve a consistent look and feel, representative of each brand
Coordinate and help maintain a library of graphics, media, digital records, and other enterprise content
Image and illustration production, editing, and organization
Partner with multiple teams across the organization to ensure timely and cost effective production of all materials
Provide graphic design support for projects with production status including; packaging layout alterations, photography manipulation, resizing existing creative, and designing new projects based on existing creative or established guidelines
Wear multiple hats, manage multiple projects and remember to have fun!
· A post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
· 3+ years of related work experience in a corporation
· Strong computer skills in a Mac environment
· Proficient with Adobe CC Suite: with a focus in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Principles of photography, retouching and color correcting images for print and web
Proficient in finalizing projects for print production
· Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills are essential as is an ability to be creative within limited parameters
· Ability to work in a high performance, deadline-oriented workflow and be available to work extra hours during peak periods
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
· Experience designing marketing collateral and managing projects from concept to completion is an asset
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. Please include a link to your digital portfolio in your application.