I need to improve the graphical design of the attached Power Point presentation in the field of drug delivery. The work includes drawing of new illustrations and editing existing pictures.
The successful candidate should have at least minimal understanding of what is it a pharmaceutical drug formulation. A person with an academic degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, or a similar discipline, should have such knowledge. I can answer specific technical questions, but I have no time to explain basic concepts.
I addition, the successful candidate should have skills in pixel graphics (e.g., Adobe photoshops or GIMP) and vector graphics (e.g., Adobe Illustrator or Inkskape).
If you are interested, then please send me answers to the following questions:
1. What is the difference between an emulsion and a liposome?
2. What is a pKa?
3. What is the charge of a tertiary amine at pH 3 and at pH 12?
4. Please name two types of molecules that are abundant in biological membranes.
5. Please send me an illustration of an emulsion that you have drawn in a vector format. It does not have to be a fancy art work. You should just demonstrate that you understand what is an emulsion, and that you are capable to use a dedicated graphic software.
6. The attached presentation contains many comments about what should be improved in the presentation. Please choose one comment and implement the required improvement. Please send me the edited slide, after the improvement. You should use a dedicated software (i.e., not Power Point) in order to implement the right correction.
The candidate, who will provide the best answers, will be invited to a short phone interview.