We are looking for an artist to help us design and create several different scenes for an isometric indie game ([url removed, login to view] ) from concept to completion. This work involves...
1) We are looking to create a near-futuristic town that has a bar, clothing stores, weapon/armour store, homes, underground cave, lounge areas, forest and open outdoor areas.
2) Creating isometric image sprites of each component(floors, walls, items, etc) that can be put together to create each of those designs. We need a total of 350 sprites, consisting of 120 large sprites(up to 150px x 150px), 180 small sprites (up to 64px x 64px) and 50 animated sprites(6 - 12 frames)
3) Creating 15 flat images (512px x 512px) of wings, tails, ears, hammer, pickaxe, axe, chisel, etc
4) Creating 30 icons (32px x 32px) for user interface and items in game
5) Our developers will assist you to test and showcase the sprites in game
The requirements for the image sprites created will be...
1) Fits in a 150x150 or 64x64 pixels png image. See image ([url removed, login to view])
2) Each sprite consists of all 4 isometric directions when applicable (non-symmetrical)
3) Have a corresponding small shadow (near noon) drawn on a separate layer
There will be 2 developers available to work with you during the project.
Please refer to the attached images to get an idea of the concepts, look and feel that we are looking for. Submitted work must be original, and bidders must provide examples of their isometric art work.