Remote Speaker Module
Types of users:
• Speaker URL (According to event)
• The provision on admin page for design webpage and set layout.
• Fixed resolution and size of the top image.(Admin will choose top according to event title)
• Bottom of page: RMG Logo and webcast powered by Reach webcast.(control to show or hide logo)
• Web layout of each user depends on upon scope.
For setting up web layout Sajan will share templates.
• Admin page login details: username & password
• create an event using admin page:
• Client Name
• Event date
• Server IP and application name will be given by Admin at time of speaker Creation
• Only readable field: auto-generated stream name.
Stream name should a combination of event date and client name.
• Generate or create event button.
• After event created, speaker and viewers url should be generate and send (mail) to email@example.com.
• Admin should be able to decide the scope of the event while creating speaker.
For example video webcast, video ppt webcast or video ppt chat webcast.
• Event id and stream name should be generated accordingly to event DATE and client.
Every event has a unique ID.
Controls on Admin page:
A. Server details
—> add server & update server details
—> server ip
—> Application name
B. Create event
—> Event Date
—> Server IP with application name (Drop down list)
—> Speaker name
` —> Client name
—> Username and password according to event for speaker
—> video and audio Bitrate (Drop down)
—> create event button
—> Scope (Check box to decide scope or any better option) - only video, video with chat, video with chat and ppt, audio with chat, audio with ppt, audio chat and ppt, only audio.
Web layout of speaker and viewers depend upon the scope of the event.
C. Monitor Session:
—> Select live event (Select event by date and client name or only live event will appear on this page)
—> live video feed, chat comment according to event and thumbnails of PPT or PDF.
—> Numbers of viewers online.
A. Login page —> Username: and Password:
B. After successful login on loading speaker page access laptop camera and microphone.
C. Upload Presentation Format PPT or PDF (Message on successful uploading presentation)
D. Thumbnails of presentation.
E. Next and previous slide button
F. Live slide (which side is live)
G. Provision for the speaker to move on specific slide number.
H. End event message for viewer after clicking on end event.
I. Notification for speaker if his internet gets the disconnect.
Viewers page layout depends upon the scope decided by admin.
The application must compatible with all devices like android smartphone, iPad, iPhone.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹56357 para esse trabalho
Hello Sir, I’ve gone through your requirements and confidently I can assure you for the best service available in the industry with 7+ years’ of expertise hand on Web development, Mobile App projects