Vector Logo Design in AI or EPS file format
For the description of the desired logo, please refer to the attached image files with the following filenames:
- This is the current profile picture of our FB page, IG and website named "Soda's Tortoise Garden". You may refer to [url removed, login to view] to see the profile photo and if you want to see other photos and content. This file is the original photo taken with a DSLR in case you might want to use it.
- I like the color combination in this logo sample. Colors are yellow/gold and black/dark grey, which are the same colors of the tortoise in the photo. So the overall color theme should more or less follow this sample, but feel free to change/adjust. I also like the leaves that surround the logo as it gives an idea of a "Garden" which is consistent with the business name, "Soda's Tortoise Garden".
- For the tortoise figure in the logo, the tortoise should be based on the photo in "File_0". Our followers distinctly remember this particular tortoise and its radiating pattern. It is one of a kind with its beauty and rarity. In case you need to research, this tortoise species is called "Radiated tortoise" because of its yellow/gold radiating pattern coming from the center of each of its scute (or each "tile" on its shell) similar to the radiating rays of the sun. So it's as if they have a radiating sun in each of their scutes. Note that in this picture, the tortoise has some imperfections at its back. The 3 scutes at its back do not have complete radiating rays. In the logo to be made, this should not be the case. The tortoise in the logo should have complete rays, covering 360 degrees like the rays of the sun in each of its scute.
- I also included a graphical design of a sun that I like, pasted at the lower right of this photo file. It is very similar to the pattern of the tortoise. It just needs to be altered a bit such that each ray is equal in width and equidistant to each other. Having this basic image of the sun and incorporating it in each of its scute will result in the perfect Radiated tortoise logo.
- Also note that the tortoise should be tilted the same way as in the photo (around 60 to 45 degrees) as if he were walking into the logo to give the effect that he is walking towards the garden.
- The words "Soda's Tortoise Garden" should follow the circular shape of the logo, the same way as in the next file (File_2).
- As mentioned previously, the name "Soda's Tortoise Garden" should follow the circular shape of the logo just like in this logo sample. Do note that the color combination should still be based on the previous file (File_1).
- "SODA'S" should be at the top. Then "TORTOISE GARDEN" should be at the bottom with perhaps a smaller font than "SODA'S" if it's necessary. Or they could all have equal font size and equal spacing, whatever looks better.
- The tortoise in the middle of this photo is just a sample. It is a bad example because it is not a Radiated tortoise (no "Radiating Rays of the Sun" in the middle of each scute). Also note that this is a turtle, not a tortoise. And while the turtle is tilted around 60 degrees, it is too flat that it does not give the effect that it is walking into the logo, as mentioned previously in "Logo Ideas 1".
- I think this photo best represents what I've been talking about in the previous files. Color combination should be yellow/gold and black/dark grey as in File_1 or similar. The leaves found in File_1 surround the circular logo instead of the wavy line in File_2. The font is nice for the "POWERHOUSE" here in File_3 but feel free to change or adjust for "SODA'S TORTOISE GARDEN".
- The retro style shown in this logo (File_3) is not necessary for the tortoise logo.
- The tortoise should be positioned like it is entering the circular arc, or the circular logo as in this photo.
For clarifications, feel free to message me.