We require development of a market place price comparison website (PCW).
The chosen development company will need:
- To have experience in developing successful price comparison or market place websites. And also able to provide references.
- Well established company with a highly qualified team
- Track record of developing high quality systems
- Very good English and communication skills
- Dedication to provide the best solution possible
The system should meet the following basic requirements:
1. Development of the website, for optimal and adaptive display on Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile devices. The website will consist of the following main sections:
• Main public section, where users will compare vendors. Is also where vendors register to start being displayed on the site.
• Vendor admin section, for vendors to update their offers and other details. Our system will not use PCW scraping techniques.
• System admin section, for owners and staff to perform regular tasks and access system reports
2. The entire system and website must have a high level of performance. It should be all of the following:
• User friendly.
3. Development of the SQL database. We require a very good database design and structure that can accommodate for high volumes of data and future system growth.
4. Development of the email system to automatically send periodic emails. We will like integration with an emailing system like Mail Chimp, to achieve the benefits of web based email software. We are happy to get a premium subscription.
5. Integration a of payment gateway like EWay or SecurePay, to process payments of customers that online
6. We require professional and attractive graphics that create a great impression for users.
7. We require a highly secure system and database, to avoid threats from hackers and malicious attacks. The whole website should have SSL/TLS security.
8. Documentation and Testing:
All the systems and code developed must be properly and thoroughly documented for easy usage and understanding by others. All the systems developed must also be tested thoroughly and all efforts must be made to ensure it meets all the specified requirements before review by us.
9. During all work and development of the website, search engine optimization (SEO) friendly approaches and strategies need to be applied.
Developers interested in submitting a proposal for this project will need to undertake the following steps:
- Sign our Non Disclosure Agreement and send back
- After signing this statement the respective vendor will be given a copy of our detailed Requirements Specification.
- The vendor can then submit their proposal based on the information included in our Requirements Specification.