I need someone to alter some images.
1. In regards to the logo, do you have a 3-D imaging program like Photoshop? From my perspective, it seems like a 3-D imaging program would be needed for the logo. I could be wrong though. If you don’t have 3-D imaging and you’re still able to accomplish the logo task, great. As mentioned in the docx file, I do have an alternate route to take that includes not using a logo icon next to the logo text, nor using faded phone keys on faded architectural platforms in the top blue background. But, I was curious to see if you could accomplish the 3-D phone key effects I’m looking for.
2. Open the file “[login to view URL]”. There are 14 phone keys laying around. Seven are on a platform and the other 7 phone keys are loose. These are all editable psd layer elements that you can drag around. Are you able to make one of the phone keys stand up like you see in “phone keypad [login to view URL]”? I also want the speed trails on the sides of it to show that it’s being moved.
3. Are you able to make one of the phone keys elevated like you see in “[login to view URL]”? It looks like the size does not have to be adjusted once it is elevated. Maybe it does or Maybe it doesn’t?
4. Are you able to make one of the phone keys behave like a coin that has not fell flat yet? In the "Images" folder I have included “spinning coin [login to view URL]” and “spinning coin [login to view URL]” as examples. This is an experimental idea that I came up with for my logo. I want to see if it will work.
5. Got to [login to view URL] . You will see a portfolio of logos. On the second row of logos, on the first column, you will see a logo titled “NOVARTIS TRANSPLANT”. They have the letters “N” and “T” printed on the top platform. This is what I want you to do with the phone keys, except there will be numbers on the phone keys and not letters. Let’s look at the phone keys on the platform in “[login to view URL]”. I’m going to use a number “4” phone key while explaining this. I want you to place a “4“ digit on one of the keys. Look at the platform with the seven phone keys on it. I’m referring to this area. The platform and the keys on it consist of a darkest blue and a lightest blue. I’m guessing that the color of the blue “4” imprinted onto the key could be a color blue that falls in between the darkest blue and lightest blue that I referred to a moment ago. I want you to keep in mind the texture of the “4” on the phone key and how to make it life like and realistic. You might shade, brush or texturize it a certain way to help it to carry a professional finish. I hope you understand what to do with your Photoshop or imaging ability.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $51 para esse trabalho
I've read everything I've included in the project. I think I understood your idea. I'm sure I can implement it for you I hope to help you with that. So i wish you contact with me