We are a Melbourne based fintech startup seeking expressions of interest from full stack developers to assist us with building our MVP. The role requires a good understanding of technical and functional application design and continuous delivery solutions.
This is a three month stint which follows on from our strict product development and funding mandate. All up, we have 2 weeks for scoping and initiation and then 10 weeks (5 sprints) to build the product. If all goes well, we are looking to extend offers of full time employment to key members of the team at the end of those three months.
• You will have a good understanding of RESTful design and consuming APIs
• You have experience designing & developing re-usable components in React
• You work well with a team as well as taking sole ownership of tasks to completion
• You love a challenge and taking the initiative to learn new skills and technologies to get the job done
• You always look to improve yourself and others
• Experience with React.js and Node.js
• Proven track record of delivering web apps
• Experience testing your UI (component unit testing and end-to-end integration testing)
• Experience with git, code reviews and CI/CD processes
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to non-technical audiences.
• Proven ability to investigate and come up with solutions to technical problems
• Perform platform integration with other service providers
• Experience of AWS, UI/UX design and full stack exposure
• Experience with React Native
• Experience of Agile development practices, JIRA User Stories
Our vision is to help customers get ahead by enabling them to make informed choices. We are independent and have no slow-moving infrastructure, physical or corporate. We exercise proactive thinking and are faster and more agile than the institutional beasts. We have the latitude to think bigger and broader than our competitors. The power of our thinking is critical, but the way we harness it is even more so. That freedom and independence allows us to build a new financial services platform, first in Australia and then globally.
• Do not be afraid to fail. Be brave, break new ground and help reshape the world by reshaping our norms.
• Love what you do and invest in your work. Care about each and every aspect of what you do.
• Get out there and see the real world for what it is. Understand your customers – their hopes, their dreams, their aspirations.
• Stay hungry – keep looking, keep learning, keep growing.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $46/hora para esse trabalho
Hi there, Thank you for reaching out. Allow me and my team to design and develop robust MVP for your fintech. Kindly find more about us at [login to view URL] Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Mirza