We’re re-designing one of our older business flyers and only have a PDF of the flyer (attached). We’d like the PDF converted / recreated to an Adobe Illustrator file that can be edited.
From a design perspective, it doesn't have to be 'exactly the same' as the original, but as close as possible with a few minor edits:
1) The two sections where the background colour is ‘yellow’ should be changed to a similar shade of dark blue seen on other parts of the flyer (with white text instead of blue text so it can be read)
2) We need to be able to edit two sections of text (particularly the main sections The CMC Advantage and What the CMC Advantage Means to your Organization) - so as part of the conversation from PDF to illustrator, the text should be made so that it can be edited.
3) And instead of the two columns of text, we'd like one large column of the text (see attached for the text that should be there in one column).
I’ve attached the images included in the pdf to make the conversion easier:
1) CMC logo at the top of the pdf
2) Picture with latter just below the top logo
32 freelancers estão ofertando em média $61 para esse trabalho
i have seen the files and your pdf and i assure you that i'll redesign your consultancy flyer with high quality in illustrator with mentioned changes, and will provide you .Ai file so you can edit anything in future