here is nice little Xmas assignment for somebody who has talent and knowledge of design and has fun developing and discussing new ideas. This needs some thought, you can't just start hammering right away.
For an online course we need to re-do 45 illustrations. This is for the first 10 only. If it goes well then the other 35 illustrations will follow. We also have illustrations for other courses to do.
Take a look at [url removed, login to view]
The left part of each screen consists of text, that stays at it is. The right part is an illustration in Flash-Format.
1. The design is more important to us than the Flash part. Do it in Flash or just deliver bitmaps and we do the Flash-programming work elsewhere.
2. The pages should be simple, but professional looking. They should be easy to make, because there are a lot of pages to make and if each page takes too long, then we will never finish.
3. There should be standard elements defined that can re-occur on each page (depending on the type of content). That is good for the learner because he/she gets used to it. That is good for the developer because standardization saves time.
4. The 10 pages should show that you have a clear concept for the illustrations of this particular course (standard elements, color schemes, style, design of the page, uniformity of the pages . . .)
5. Since design often improves with discussion and feedback, we would need to be able to communicate - so we would need somebody who does not mind writing e-mails.
6. If you do the Flash then we need the .fla-files (for translation).
7. There should be no (or very little animation).
No fancy effects. All design elements should have a purpose and help the learning effort.
8. We reserve an area 15 pixels high on the top for a logo.
9. We reserve an area below that for a progress bar (see sample #2 PMI).
10. If there is any navigation (buttons) - it should be easy to recognize so that the learner immediately knows where to click.
11. The illustration should be a little darker than the text page - it should not distract from the text page. The user should read the text page first.
Please note: The field of E-Learning is still very much at the beginning. No one knows yet how to make a perfect on-line study course.
If you bid, please attach a sample of similar work you have done. If you have not done similar work - please take any of the illustrations and re-do it as a sample of what you can do. From the illustration it should be visible that you have a concept in mind that can also be applied to the other illustration so they look uniform.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $229 para esse trabalho
Hello Sir, Ready to provide my best quality work in given time. In order to see my work and portfolio please visit my website at [url removed, login to view] Regards, Priya.