I'd like the first four slides of the uploaded powerpoint file "Referral marketing" designed.
- This is a professional business presentation. The drawings should be interesting, but restrained.
- I would like drawings of people to look something like real people so that the audience can relate to them - no cartoons, computer graphics.
- The images replaced with hand drawings of a consistent style. The images I've included are just meant to convey the concept – I expect a style consistent across the images with each image faithful to the concept I'm trying to put across.
- Each slide has a drawing which is the feature of that slide. I don't expect to have any text other than the title on each slide.
- All headings and text are to be in powerpoint text fields so that I can change them if necessary.
The concept for the first image is that business people have the wrong idea about business referrals - their thinking is upside down. I've tried to represent this by an upside down person. The drawing could be of one or more people standing on the ceiling in an office, for example.
The concept behind the second image is a business person trusting another business person.
The concept of the third slide is delight when receiving something. I don't mind if the image is of two children with a present, because their delight is shown outwardly which could be hard to convey with business people.
The concept of the fourth slide is that there is a business networking event where people are telling others good things about an individual call John.
The concept of the fifth slide is people don't know enough about what a person does so don't know when to send that person business referrals. They can see the outline of the person, but their face, which represents who they are, is hidden.
43 freelancers estão ofertando em média $117 para esse trabalho
Hi! we can do it! we are a graphic designers and illustrators team, please contact me, we have some questions about the project, thank you very much! :)