Cayenne Cross Coupe
The project is to design and build a totally new Cross-Coupe body based on Porsche Cayenne Turbo S 955 or 957 lowered body. It may resemble 911 Carrera or Turbo or GT3 in newest body (991) but may have harder lines and shapes to get away from the ugliest forms of Cayennes and some other Porsche cars. It should look balanced and beautiful. No crazy air scoops or design parts made to impress. Beautiful lines only and utility holes only.
• Round or square rounded headlights with large air inlets to cool radiators and intercoolers. Any OEM or aftermarket foglights to make beautiful and utility custom front look.
• wide body to accommodate +8” width, 2 doors 2+ seats coupe with pano-roof and retracting trunk spoiler.
• Narrow taillights and large tailpipes.
• Front and rear fenders, bumpers, door covers, sills, hood is to be custom made off fiberglass or Kevlar.
Engine, drivetrain, suspension, steering wheel, wheelbase, underbody is being kept stock. A pillar could be modified, B and C – pillars, front fenders, front end, hood, doors, roof (?), rear fenders, rear bumper, trunk are to be cut off.
• Front headlights off Cayman, Carrera, 911(991), Macan or similar
• Taillights off Macan, Panamera, Carrera, 991(991) or similar
• Doors and side windows off any modern Porsche Coupe (A pillar could be modified to fit)
• Roof is to be altered to match coupe silhouette, panoramic sunroof could be kept if possible.
• Trunk off 911 Turbo or Carrera
• Wheels are to be off set + 4” each side, +8” total width, bigger and wider than largest stock ones.
• Front glass could be custom made.
• It is preferred to use OEM VAG parts
• Design should utilize real measuring and real parts off existing cars (Porsches or VAG) on the market. Fenders, hood, bumpers, sills, any design covers, exhaust, front glass could be custom made.
Blueprints and production drawings