Just reiterating what we're doing:
1. See the various ledges and rocks that the waterfall cascades over? Those need to be represented.
2. As well, if possible, the shale-like rock on the sides that you see need to be represented. They are very prevalent in this area.
3. You can ignore the tree that's tilted into the shot on the right.
4. I need the shape of the waterfall represented so that it's obvious to people that it's a local landmark. In "[url removed, login to view]" you'll see what I'll be doing in that area...represented by a sticker...but you don't need to add that to your design.
5. The water foam you had in your last example was good because once that area is transparent, the salt will finish the design.
6. Once we finish the waterfall design, we'll erase areas of white and the foam (leaving some strokes and areas of the brown color) so that the flake salt completes the look.
Let me know if this makes sense or if you need more direction and I'll be happy to provide it. Thank you!