I need the following functionality done for a website:
I have outlined the process flow below which involves two forms, Form 1 and Form 2.
Name Company Suburb Job Email ABN
Phil SDK INC Carlton Painter phil@[url removed, login to view] 1938334
Name Age Suburb Job Email Staus
Mike 22 Carlton Painter mike@[url removed, login to view] Married
1. Form 1 is submitted on website and the information saved in a database which would need to be created to store this info.
2. Form 2 is then submitted, and then a search is done against form 1 which would be on the database
2. The criteria for a successful match are the Suburb and Job fields. They have to have the exact same data.
3. Admin receives an email showing the details of the match with a link to approve
4. Once admin approves, an email is sent to phil@[url removed, login to view] with all of the information on Form 2
Form 2 needs to be compared to EVERY record on the database, this could be hundreds or thousands of records and an email sent out to each successful match. So imagine Form 1 being submitted by 500 different recruiters all with the same Suburb and Job data as Form 2. That would be 500 different email addresses Form 2 data would need to be sent out to.
I need flexibilty to be able to: A) Trigger a manual search of saved form 1 data against form 2 data. B) Be able to change the names of the fields
on form1 and form2 and change the names of the fields on the database records so they can match. C) Withhold certain fields from Form2 of being sent out
The website needs to be able to handle multiple queries at once. So if 100 different people submit form2 at the same time, the database should be able to search these 100 records against the database without too much delay.
Need an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email
Need confirmation messages displayed for Form1 and Form2 users once forms are submitted.
Hope you can help.