100 Wall Clock Designs Needed
We need quality graphic designers to create Wall Clock artwork. Let your creative juices flow... we need many designs for our wall clock products. The designs can be from almost any category such as dogs, cats, owls, horses, cars, trees, math, music, flags, space, sports, camping, coffee, ice cream, kitchen, bath, kids room, cutesy... you name it! There's no limitations (please, nothing offensive) but the artwork must be clean, quality and original designs.
Here are some specs. Specifically, we would like the art to be in vector format. No need for hands, but we do need the clock dial (numbers) to be on a separate layer. We do not need the clock to look like a clock - meaning we do not want hands (as we have a specific hand design we will add)... effectively, we need the background art and the numbers dial. That's it. No outer frame, no hands.
• 15” x 15” artwork to be used on the face of a wall clock (the clocks will ultimately be square or round).
• Vector artwork preferred in a PDF file format. Or if Raster art, 300 dpi minimum, layered Photoshop file if possible. If not, PDF file format.
• Clock dial and/or numbers included must be on a separate layer
• RGB Color Space - sRGB Profile if possible
• All fonts to be converted to Outlines
See images for some examples but remember, no hands.
For this project, you will design 100 clocks. Ultimately, we will need thousands more. If we like what you do, we will hire you for more work.