We have been throwing raves for 10 years and in two weeks (Aug 4) it's &quot;Trancemission 10&quot;. I would like a collage of all 10 flyers presented in a picture frame to be handed out to long time supporters.
This is a fairly easy project that involves laying out scanned imaged in an artistic manner to fit a large picture frame and coordinating with a print shop and a framing shop in Vancouver BC to so that I can pick up the finished pieces on Aug 1.
- My scanner is not high quality so I can't send good digital image of flyers. I can FedEx hardcopies, or can scan from a local business and email you copies. High quality is essential.
- The 10 flyers have colour fronts and (mostly) black and white backs. The backs can probably be half size as the fronts and need to placed so it's clear which back matches up with each front
- The fronts should be placed in larger size than the backs. The front contains nice artwork &amp; party name whereas the back contains DJ lineup and mostly just text information.
- Good artistic placement of the 10 flyers is essential. The 10th flyer should be prominent.
- We may need to do a couple revision of the flyer placement just in case we disagree as to what looks best.
- The printed artwork should be placed inside a picture frame with glass cover. A Vancouver, BC print studio should be selected to do this work. The artwork should be emailed to them and they do the printing and framing. This may require a seperate printing and framing shop. I will pay the printing and framing costs seperate from the bid.
- You do all the organizing with the local print shop &amp; framing shop. I just want to pick up the final product. For the purpose of getting a quote on the price, I will want at least 10 copies.
- The 10th flyer artwork is still in progress and may take a couple more days to complete. You can assume it will be designed in the same way as the 9th flyer so you can use that as a placeholder.
- Prints need to be ready for pickup on Aug 1.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $68 for this job
Hello & warm greetings. It would be our pleasure to work with you. Please talk to us over pmb for further details. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards :-) md.
Ive been making collages all my life.. Just the best at it. try me.. you will be more than satisfied. will deliver you the best.. more than your expectations. Thanx