This project updates the branding of product training slides. A total of 86 slides must be modified to match new company branding guidelines. Artistic freedom to improve template is ok.
1. Initial 8-10 slide review, Aug 21
2. 1st draft of 86 slides, Aug 26
3. Complete revisions from feedback
1. All slides must match color, font and style as described in company branding guide.
2. All elements in slide must follow strict 0.2" gridlines. Elements in each slide should appear consistent in size and weight.
3. All graphics and photos must have a common theme and style. Please correct inconsistent use of photos vs. vector art.
4. All elements in slide must use color from color pallet.
5. Example code must use "Courier 10pt" font with box surrounding code.
6. Removal of all "ARM" logos (this is our old company)
7. Use of master slide with the following:
a. slide number (<slide> of <total>)
c. "(c) 2020 Packetcraft, Inc. All rights reserved."
d. "August 2020"
e. Common slide graphic elements.
Diagram requirements (extracted from prior project):
1. Diagrams must be consistent in style, shape and size with each other. Final document must have elements and fonts in the diagrams appear in the exact same size. For example, text in the diagram should appear exactly the same size in all diagrams.
2. Strict use of spacing 0.2" gridlines.
3. Consistent use of line weight and border style.
4. Only use Verdana 10pt font for all diagram labels.
5. Colors must be selected from the color pallet. (This simplifies changing colors in the future).
6. Use flat design style. No gradient shading.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $424 nesse trabalho
Hi Yes understood, i have an expertise in creating presentations, please provide the exact content we need to use and also please message me so we can discuss in detail and proceed with the work. Tejal