I need some changes to an existing website.
I have listed down points of action, content requirement as well as key functionalities required for the SAHAI website.
May I request you to send us a final quotation on this please ?
Website Link: [login to view URL]
User Name : SAHAI
Password - babynest@123
1. Secure Website - SSL Certification
2. Remove the Footer sliding up
3. Remove the left side bar
4. Put more sliders on home page for Pet Products
5. Home Page to talk about SAHAI as a reputed distribution house - Logistics, Warehousing, Marketing and experienced sourcing team
6. To be our Retailer : Contact Form to be created with all the credentials including ABN Number and Bank Details. Post due diligence, Customer Code and password based log in credential to be created. Prices should be visible only after that - Catalog can be visible at any time. Cart Fulfillment only after MOQ of 300$. Shipping to be integrated and charged.
7. Make the website responsive - Desktop, Laptop Tab and Mobile (also both Android and IoS)
8. Australia Post plug in to be integrated
9. SEO Metatags and optimization of tags for respective product category, products and for SAHAI to be done
10. About us Page to be re-edited with brand logos and proper text for SAHAI as a distributor (Which should be Search optimized)
11. Jolly Baby to be removed from the Slider
12. My Account should have profile, password, order history, complete customer profile
13. Contact us page to be populated with form and also to have separate email
ID for Complaint registering with automatic ticket generation
14. Payment details to be saved for easy checkouts (storing and security to be checked) As these default payment instrument will be saved somewhere.
15. Email - SMS Facility to be integrated to give order status update to retailers - order logged, order in process, payment received, order completed and dispatched
16. Reports to be standardized and to be email to Sudhakar and Nidi every end of the week - Stock, Orders (received and pending) and key complaint status.
17. Test end to end functionality of checkout process and account creation process.
18. Linked in profile for SAHAI as a business house to be created and populated. Targeted marketing to be explored.
19. When a person opens Sahai site it should stand out immediately that we are a pet and baby distributor of international brands- we are a wholesaler and not a consumer site
20. Sahai write up has to claim expertise in both these categories
In terms of content, following points need to be flagged and highlighted:
- The sliders should be majority pet as it is pet customers that are looking for us
- The brands we should show are Mam & Sassy for Baby and Outward Hound, Petstages, Nina Ottosson, Bionics, Planet Dog & CharminG
- The site should be simple and the product categories and pictures need not be accessible to a normal consumer.
- The retailer contact form has to say that they will be qualified and access details will be given only after they are registered successfully. They should not create password and start accessing information till we have qualified them. The initial information should ask for name, ABN, address, tel numbers as well as their business description, their interest in which product categories.
- AS A WHOLESALER, WE ARE UNABLE TO SELL PRODUCTS DIRECTLY TO THE PUBLIC. (this should be flagged prominently)
- Lots of pictures of Sahai facilities