Scrapper for Booking.com.
I need to scrap the daily prices of:
- All rooms
- Specific room
- All year
- Specific month
I'll provide to the scrapper:
- The URL of the hotel I want to scrap and the scrapper has to read the rooms and show them to me so I can choose all of them or a specific room to extract the prices.
- Percentage that will be added to the scrapped price and extracted.
- The path where the csv file must extract the prices to a local computer.
- Name of the .csv according to room names (a room in HostelWorld can have the name Superior Double Room and I can create a new name like Double Room with Private [url removed, login to view])
[url removed, login to view]
A csv file where:
- The 1st column has the days of the week (Monday, Tuesday, etc...)
- The 2nd column has the days of the month (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc)
- The 3rd column has the month but in number so for example March is 3, January is 1)
- The 4th column is have the year, so for the current year is 2015
- The fifth column has the price Non_refundable.
- The sixth column is Increased_Non_Refundable price.
- The seventh column is Availability_Non_Refundable.
- The eighth column is Free_Cancellation price.
- The ninth column is priced at Increased_Free_Cancellation
- The tenth column has the Availability_Free_Cancellation.
The .csv should have UTF-8 (no other variantions like UTF-8 without BOM, just only UTF-8) and the separators should be a comma , and the delimitator is "
[url removed, login to view]
Whenever a room price is not shown is because the room is booked for those dates so is should scrap nothing at all for that room and date.
Also, it has to extract the availability by room type where it says Nr. rooms.
Also for weekends (Friday and Saturday), the scrapper must select this 2 days and the resulting price should be divided by 2 to get the daily price.
This will be an end result .csv = [url removed, login to view]
* Note: I have a old scraper that doesn't work any more, but I have the source files and you can see it online here = [url removed, login to view]
From here please copy the design part
***** IMPORTANT, THE SCRAPER SHOULD BE EASY TO FIX WHENEVER [url removed, login to view] SITE CHANGE IT CODE, SO WE DON'T REDO THE WHOLE SCRIPT AGAIN AND I'LL NEED CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT IS THE PART OF THE SCRIPT THAT DO THE REAL JOB OF DETECTING THE ELEMENTS FOR FUTURE REFERENCES ******
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $199 nesse trabalho
Hi sir, I am scraping expert, I have did too many similar projects, please check my feedback then you will know. Can you tell me more details? then I will provide demo data for you. Thanks, Kimi
HI.I am good at web scraping.I have read your description and have known what I should do.I am a very responsible and skillful freelancer.I am sure that I can do it for you and that I will never let you down