We are crafting a pocket folder for an invitation and need to design die-lines from which a metal die can be created. The pocket will ultimately be die-cut, folded and pasted to create folded invitation with a pocket on the right panel. A simplified "pasted up" version of the pocket is attached.
The scope of the project includes:
1. The file will need to be a clearly labeled and organized .ai vector file (we use Illustrator CS2)
2. Folded size = [url removed, login to view] x [url removed, login to view]; Flat size = [url removed, login to view] x 14.5
3. Perfect 45degree angle "diagonal pocket" on the right panel of the folder to hold various enclosure cards, etc.
4. All cut lines marked with 1 pt. lines
5. All scored areas marked with dashed 1 pt. lines
6. A glue tab on the that will fold perfectly to create a nice pocket on the right side. The glue tab should NOT be visible when nothing is in the pocket.
This project needs a simple - but exact - design. This pocket folder needs to be precisely measured/designed so that it will die-cut and assemble perfectly. We are loking for someone with experience creating envelope/folder dies; someone who is aware of the issues that arise in die-cutting/assembly. Please post your best bid.