KFS is a soccer entertainment show with a comic twist providing informative, entertaining and interactive soccer related content. The typical show format is a 5-10 minute online episode. KFS is the antithesis of traditional day and night long football shows currently dominating the screens.
• Show Filming and Editing on Final Cut:
1-Ensure the setting is up to standard including lightning, microphones, props distribution etc.
2-Film the show
3-Edit the episodes using Final Cut and add soundtracks where needed
4-Add graphics using Photoshop and After Effects
5-Assist in procuring and downloading the videos and highlights to be used in the show
• Content Creation for Social Media Platform:
1-Edit short videos including scouting reports, short documentaries, game trailers etc.
2-Design and edit posters
We are looking for a talented and creative video editor with an adequate track record and experience.
Our show is very dynamic and agile to stay relevant to recent events; so we are looking for a flexible and dedicated team member that can deliver highest quality and attend to the tiniest details within tight timelines.
S/he should be proficient in Final Cut, After Effects, and Photoshop.
1. A short video (2-3 min) explaining who you are, why you are interested in joining us and how you will fit and add value to KFS.
2. A 60-90 second scouting report on your favorite player, coach, stadium or any other football related matter. Show us your skills in keeping the viewers hooked utilizing the most fitting audio and video editing tricks, using graphic design in tailoring the underlying material to your benefit and most importantly make us laugh.
3. Portfolio / link to previous work and track record
Deadline for Application:
9 November 2017
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $243 para esse trabalho
Hello,it's my pleasure to start with your project, i'm a filmmaker and have my team, we can provide you a professional material which make you super satisfied, we can chat and you will see our showreel