Application Deadline: Nov 15th
Application contact: Sunshine Farzan, Group Head of Marketing, Tricor Group, [contact details removed]
Location: 149 New Montgomery St, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
Marketing assistant based in San Francisco will play a critical support role in executing an integrated marketing and communications strategy for Tricor to build brand reputation, drive lead generation, and marketing campaigns and programs which accelerate business growth and sales strategies in US market.
• Lead generation campaigns – support the execution of campaign activities for specific services to a group of targeted audience with a particular focus on digital channels
• Marketing collateral development - Must have strong photoshop, illustrator and in-design skills. Must be capable and confident in supporting the development of marketing brochures/factsheets/collateral etc.
• Website development and support – must be able to edit/modify website content.
• Social media content – manage and coordinate social media content calendars and content series across LinkedIn, Facebook & WeChat. Assist with building and posting organic posts across Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
• Agency management – liaise and coordinate with external suppliers and vendors as needed
• Marketing Content writing skills is a must. The candidate must be very comfortable drafting, reviewing, editing ad copy/social media content, website content, etc. Ability to develop content in Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese is a bonus, but not mandatory.
• Conduct market research and prepare website performance reports regularly
• Must have strong photoshop, illustrator and in-design skills. Must be capable and confident in supporting the development of marketing brochures/factsheets/collateral etc.
• Skills in basic website page creation/editing also preferred.
• University graduate in marketing / business preferred.
• Less than 3 years work experience
• Highly organized, detail-minded, and able to manage multiple projects in parallel.
• Solid interpersonal and communications skill;
• Strong command of written and spoken English, Traditional Chinese
• Good PC skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint (Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus)
• Proactive, well organized, resourceful, independent and fun
• Ability to work independently and able to prioritize, problem solve, and multi-tasking
• Solid understanding of digital marketing is a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, problem solve, and multi-task
• Passionate about marketing
About Tricor Group
Tricor Group (Tricor) has a growing global presence and is Asia’s leading provider of integrated business, corporate and investor services. As a business enabler, Tricor provides outsourced expertise across payroll, accounting, corporate secretarial, and investor services. Tricor has had a rapid expansion through organic growth and development as well as mergers and acquisitions, today with 29,000 clients globally, staff strength of over 2,000 and a network of offices in 37 cities across 20 countries / territories. Our client portfolio includes over 1,200 companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, more than 500 companies listed in Singapore and Malaysia, over 40% of Fortune Global 500 companies, as well as a significant share of multinationals and private enterprises operating across international markets. In March 2017, the Permira Funds became the controlling shareholder of the Tricor Group, alongside management. See: www.tricorglobal.com.
About Tricor US
F&L-Tricor was established in 2018 to build on Fitzgerald & Law’s and Tricor Group’s respective reputations for providing excellent advice and first class service to corporate and individual clients alike. Whether you are a start-up or existing multinational, we provide personalized, scalable solutions to companies both large and small, across all sectors.