Position: Graphic Design Intern
Location: Anywhere (virtual commute)
Reports to: Lead Designer
Salary: paid per design (up to $1,500 per design)
Deadline: July 13, 2007
Position Description: YURU is seeking three Graphic Design Interns to assist in developing the company’s initial product line. The interns will develop and refine t-shirt designs under the supervision of our Lead Designer. Interns will be paid for designs that go to production. Interns may be located anywhere and will coordinate with the Lead Designer through regular phone calls and emails.
What We Offer You:
• Ground-floor opportunity to create the look for the Internet’s coolest new movement!
• A chance for your work to inspire others
• A fun, challenging work environment
• A great recommendation
• Free advertising for your work
• Candidates should have obtained or be in the process of obtaining a Bachelors Degree from a four year college or university in Graphic Design, Art, or related discipline
• Gift for translating ideas into powerful images
• Ability to think outside the box
• Strong communication skills
• Ability and motivation to work independently
• Ability to handle several projects at once
• Determination to make this world a better place
Company Description: YURU is a setting out to change the world. We are part company, part online community, and part social movement, and we are united by the vision of people living passionate, fulfilling lives. Our products inspire – or force – those around us to question how they are living. Perhaps our brand statement says it best: If you fill each day with adventure and passion: this is your cause. If you are a maverick, an original, true to what you believe and what you love: this is your badge. If you truly alive, if you drink life dry and love every drop: you are you.