We are in need of a vacation request and planner SharePoint page. At a high-level the flow would work as follows:
• User would open a new form in order to create a new request.
• User would complete form consisting of the following;
1. Enter Full Name
2. Select Department from a drop down list. This will need to be tied to the same SharePoint list mentioned in step #6
3. User would select type of time off requested: Vacation(paid), *Training, **Lieu Day, **Vacation(unpaid), **Leave of Absence.
*If the user selects *Training the following additional fields would need to appear for completion;
• Training title
• Training cost
• Brief Description of training
**If the user selects **Lieu Day, **Vacation(unpaid) or **Leave of Absence an additional field would appear to add notes to justify the request.
4. Start Date
5. End Date
6. In step #3 if “Vacation(paid)” is selected a Non-editable field would show the requestors available vacation time in days. This information could be pulled from a manually updated list on the site that I would update at the start of each vacation year to indicate how much vacation time each team member has available.
7. Steps 1 to 5 are all Mandatory fields.
8. Once all required fields are completed and the requester selects “Submit” the request will be sent to the team members manager via an approval workflow for a decision ( I will provide with the path when you are ready). The decision choices should be Approved, Denied or Deferred. If Denied or Deferred are selected notes from the manager will need to be added. Once a choice is made the requestor is to get a notification back of the decision via email.
9. For the managers approval when the managers receives the email to approve a request the manager should see the following;
• Team Member Name.
• How many days in total have been requested including date range.
• Type of request, and related justification (if any) see step 2.
• What other requests are pending from all Team Members in the department or have already been approved for the same time period including;
o Team member Name
o Date Range
o Status (Approved, Denied, Deferred or Waiting for decision).
10. On the main page of the site, I would like to show a calendar of all Approved requests. The calendar should only show the Name of the person and length of approved time off and no other details. The details could only be accessed by 4 users…myself and 3 others to which I will provide you the names as we get closer to completion.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $1453 for this job
Hello, This is Swapnica Jain and its great pleasure participating in this Project. I am having Hands-on experience with PHP, HTML5/HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, angular.js, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], Bootstrap, LESS/ Mais