We are looking for a creative & skilled graphic designer to join our team. We are looking for an expert creator who has experiences making PDFs, social media graphics, banners and pretty much any graphic you see online.
We have an established brand direction and are looking for an individual who can follow our style in new deliverables.
- Exhibit industry-based expertise in producing quality graphic materials for website, content marketing, social media profiles, banner ads, email newsletters, eBooks, etc.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Work according to priorities and submit all deliverables on time
- Work with a wide range of media (i.e. photos, videos) and use graphic design software
- Communicate clearly, understand and follow instructions carefully to produce accurate work output
- Collaborate with team in creating graphic materials for administrative and marketing requirements
- Continuously learn new graphic designing trends and implement innovative ideas to projects
- Work with cloud based productivity services and project management tools.
- Deliver tasks with accuracy, positive can-do attitude, good work ethic, and according to best practices.
- Graphic Design and Layout Skills
- Creative Services
- Creativity, Flexibility and Attention to Detail
- Photo, Video, and Graphics Editing
- Logo and Print Design
- English communication (written and verbal)
- Time management and multitasking
- Must be innovative and possess a creative flair
- Up-to-date with industry leading softwares (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
Please customize your cover letter and thoroughly answer the questions below. Candidates who fail to do so will not be considered.
You can see our brand direction here: [login to view URL]