Web Design PHP/CSS/BOOTSTRAP Project Requirements
Required skills: HTML, PHP, CSS, SQL, BOOTSTRAP
I have all the functionality coded in PHP and this just needs to be plugged in to a basic dashboard so it displays well and looks professional. I also have an admin panel which is quite minimal and needs some CSS work.
• Incorporate all php functionality provided and design into bootstrap site for front end. I will suggest layouts.
• Design my basic admin backend in a more beautiful way. I will suggest layouts.
• Make sure every functionality option is plugged in and available on site. For example, in admin upload banner posting banner to front end.
• The site has a registration page, admin panel, public page, user log in area & registration page so there are not currently many pages.
• Must display well across all devices Desktop, Tablet, Mobile.
• Include a cookie banner / warning on footer of site.
• Ensure the contact page works.
• Include the meta info I specify for tag, description, author.
• Include a favicon which I will provide.
• Install it all on my cPanel server.
• Be flexible, a good communicator and helpful to ensure the layout of the site looks good. I will be online and ready to respond to queries.
• Quality is important even if this takes slightly longer.
• Winning bid must provide examples of projects completed where the above required skills have been used.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $203 for this job
Hello, Greetings. Based on our expertise and long-term experience in Web Architecture, We are offering responsive site. Elegant & Modern Site assured. Regards, Arijit Please check my reviews once. :)
Hello Sir..I read project description..I want more discuss about project in details and deal with you...Waiting for response.. Thank you... Avinav(Developer)
I have read the project description. I am highly interested to be plugged in to a basic dashboard. I am a professional freelancer. I have more than 8 years experience. I will make ensure the best quality and service.