OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW BUT DEDICATED FREELANCER (who is willing to learn and build his/her portfolio.)
We are expanding our education & visa consultancy services to other countries like USA, UK, Malaysia, China, Ireland, South Korea, Cyprus, Turkey, South Africa, Singapore and more, step by step. Therefore we are looking for a dedicated and hardworking web and graphic designer (m/f) to design and add ONLY ONE WEB-PAGE A WEEK on our website.
As "Web & Graphic Designer", you will be responsible for;
1) Designing a page for one country a week. The design and structure of the page should be similar to these pages.
(i) [login to view URL]
(ii) [login to view URL]
*** The new but good ideas and improvement suggestions will be highly appreciated.
2) Designing the pictures required on the page and for the banner of the page.
3) Writing the content for the page relevant to the topic of "Study in XYZ Country".
4) Optimizing the content of the page for SEO.
5) You will have a complete week to design and finalize just a single page.
In the start of your bid or application please type humanity-first.
If we like your designing, SEO and writing skills, we may hire your services for our other websites and projects as well.
1) The payment will be made on weekly basis after a quick review of your posts by the administrator.
2) The administrator may need up to 2 working days to review your posts.
3) The payment will be issued as soon as your work of the week is approved. Satisfaction of administrator is the top criteria for approval. You may need to improve/revise your content a few times before final approval.
4) We use SEO by Yoast plugin of Wordpress, and the SEO score of the plugin will play an important in approval.
5) The budget mentioned in the job represents WEEKLY BUDGET and is HIGHLY FLEXIBLE depending on your profile and experience.
6) A monthly BONUS may also be given based on your performance and quality of work.
7) This is a long term project.
Please answer the following question in your cover letter.
1) Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at? Why should we hire you and not somebody else?
2) Do you have any questions about the job description?
3) How many hours per week do you think you need to complete this task? (We don't want images copyright violations)
4) Have you ever used SEO by Yoast plugin to improve your content and SEO score?
5) When can you start your work? (Earliest possible starting date?)