Who We Are:
[url removed, login to view] is a new video streaming platform that will be launching in 2017. Our mission is to bring the best of Chinese TV Shows, Movies, and Original Content to an American audience. We believe entertainment is a universal language. Our founders are experienced entrepreneurs who launched previous startups [url removed, login to view] and TryCelery.com.
Who You Are:
• You love Chinese and America TV shows and want to help bring the best of Chinese entertainment to American audiences.
• You are passionate about doing research and creating art assets for the website and marketing materials, including but not limit to website banners, mobile app icons, powerpoint template and other marketing materials.
• You have 1~2 years of Graphic Design skills and might also have related educational background or working experience.
What You Know:
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent taste and color skill
• Knowledge of presentation software – Powerpoint, Keynote, InVision, etc
• Knowing Chinese is a plus
• Previous design experience with website and/or mobile app is a plus
Why Should You Like Us
• Working at [url removed, login to view], you will be collaborating with some outstanding members from the industry on a daily basis, including a founding member of [url removed, login to view], Co-Founder of Celery, and other very experienced team leaders.
• You will be supporting the team and working directly with your department head. By end of your internship, you will gain lots of hands on experience and learn about industry cutting-edge technology.
• You can choose to work remotely, or work at our 5th Avenue mid-town office
50 freelancers estão ofertando em média $12/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, I just checked the description you provided for your project and would be a pleasure to assist you on your project. I will work with full dedication. Please have a look at my portfolio. Shruti
I'm Ahmed from BlueFountainMedia, I have more then 12 years of experience in Design & Development. I've work for many multinational companies Work: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL]