I need a plugin for Wordpress (WooCommerce).
Is for my client, He have a physical shop and eshop (WooCommerce), From the shop he use a POS (Point Of Sale). When he add a new product he set a barcode.
But now he need a specific plugin. Because he want to sell a secondhand products. But those products he didn’t buy it. He work with some vendors.
- He need to add a vendors
- See the lists of vendors he have
- After adding a vendors he have to create a contract
- Each vendors can have many contracts
- Inside the contract he have to add some products
Note: one vendors can have many contracts and one contracts can have many products
- Also the admin can delete the contract or edit it, and can delete a product and add a product for a contract
- When the contract are finished we need to show the contract as pdf views then the vendors have to sign it using the e-sign then the vendor need to receive the contract by email
Let talk about the product:
- When the admin add a product he have to add the vendor price and the plugin have to auto calculate the the selling price (vendor price + commission 27% + VAT)
- Also when the admin add a product he have to generate a barcode
- Need to set 2 invoices when the products are sold, one for buyer (including only selling price and VAT) and one for vendor (including vendor price + commission + VAT + selling price)
Let talk about the views:
- For the admin we need to show 2 status for products (if is is on stock or if is sold out)
- Also the vendors need a access to check the status
- In the backend the admin need to see a stats (nbr of vendors, nbr of contract, nbr of products, nbr of products are in stock, nbr of products are sold out)
Please leave me your quote and timeframe.
And don’t waste my time to ask me my budget just bid your real quote.
78 freelancers estão ofertando em média $818 para esse trabalho
Hello, we can work with Your project. We have experience in developing WordPress (WooCommerce) plugins for our clients. Let's discuss more questions via FL chat. Waiting for Your reply!