Find or conceptualize a hypothetical scenario where a non-relational database is the best solution
1. the scenario (industry, firm, information requirements, data requirements)
2. a discussion describing the form that the NoSQL DB should take (including choosing a specific DB). You should consider other options in your discussion.
3. a discussion of why your non-relational solution would work best – a key grading point is justifying your choice (business issues such as cost may also contribute to your decision in addition to technical requirements).
Describe the specific characteristics of your scenario that suggests your noSQL solution is the best choice. Describing why it can be utilized is important but insufficient; convince me that it should be the solution – not just that it can be the solution.
4. Implement a barebones prototype. Provide a set of example records to show the type of data that your solution is designed to support. Try to give example data for as many realistic types of records as you can.
5. implement your solution and submit screenshots demonstrating its functionality. You should tie this discussion back to the originally hypothesized requirements.
To be clear, you are not responsible for creating an application that uses this data. Requirements inform you of what an application would need to be capable of and you should describe how the non-implemented application would use your designed data.
WRITTENPORTION: Directions:Wordprocessa1000+wordresponsetothequestionabove (minimum words = 900, maximum words = 1200). Use APA style for citations if used.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $34 nesse trabalho
Okay I understood your requirements but I have few doubts text me so I can clear my all doubts right away I can help you and I am ready to start work from now . Thank you