Items are the products that you sell to various clients and can be purchased from various vendors in a business.
There are two type of item. One is to track inventory and other one for customer items which do not include to inventory.
• General settings (name, code, descriptions, category, item tax type and image)
• Sales pricing (Set Sales pricing for Inventory Item.)
• Purchase pricing (Set Purchase pricing for Inventory Item)
• Transaction (Shows each transaction history of an item with date and quantity)
• Status (When user create an item , it will shows stock status for all location for this company with quantity of item available.)
You can use the complete sales process or just the steps you require depending on your operation. The menu options below are annotated with suggestions as to which Department would use them.
A purchase order is an official document that you issue to your vendors, indicating relevant information about what you want to buy, the quantity, the price agreed for that particular product or service.
• Select a Supplier
• Select a store location
• Reference number will generate automatically.
• Select items, supply quantity and click Add Item
• Write note of purchase order.
• Submit your order.
• Admin has permission of add, edit and delete customers.
• This is to manage all customers who are purchasing items/products from this selected company.
• There are two different way to create new customer.
• Admin can create customer by both manually and by uploading CSV files.
• For manually adding new customer there is a customer create form which needs customer's name, email , address and phone number .
• Admin can import CSV file.
• There is an option to download customer list in CSV format.
• Before Importing one can download a sample CSV file to maintain format of uploading customer list and it is obligatory to input unique email address for each and every individual customer.
• This is almost similar to customers.
• Admin can create suppliers for his/her company by inputting supplier's name, email, address and phone number.
• There are two different way to create new supplier.
• Admin can create supplier by both manually and by uploading CSV files.
• For manually adding new supplier there is a supplier create form which needs supplier's name, email , address and phone number .
• Admin can import CSV file.
• There is an option to download supplier list in CSV format.
• Before Importing one can download a sample CSV file to maintain format of uploading supplier list and it is obligatory to input unique email address for each and every individual supplier.
• Banking & Transaction
• Bank Accounts (List your Bank accounts here. Add your required Bank Account to track all transaction.)
• Bank Account Deposits (List your all deposits to Bank accounts.)
• Bank Account Transfers (List your Bank accounts Transfers, Record Bank Transfers through this system.)
• Transactions (It is the list of all transactions you made via GST Billing Software)
• Inventory stock on Hand
• Sales Report
• Purchase Report
• Expense Report
• Team Member Report
• General Settings
• Email template
• Sales Type
• Payment Term
• Payment Method
• Company Details
• Multi language Support
• Multi companies support
• Multi Currency Support
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹23331 para esse trabalho
Hi I've really good experience in web and mobile application development and I'm interested to do this job kindly contact me so we can discuss this further thank you