• Develop a simple touch-driven application for dual-touch screen
• Application to have recipes distributed in different categories, when a category is tapped on, recipes related to that category open up, when a recipe is tapped on, the ingredients, method and pictures related to the recipe are shown.
• The availability of each ingredient or if any special offer / discount related to the that specific ingredient is shown
• The recipe can be emailed or shared on Facebook and Twitter
• A web-based or network-based CMS to upload all the content as described above
• The main menu which shows all categories can be locked to only one category to be shown – For eg, a condition that if only ‘Baby Foods’ needs to be shown, the screen can be made to show only the recipes related to ‘Baby Foods’ category and not show any other category
• All visual design directions and prototypes will be given, the developer only has to focus on the software development
• This is not a website, thus no need for a cross-browser, responsive UI, the interface will have a fixed width and height
Please read the workflow document attached
Slight revision in the scope, please take into account the revision 1 document
hello i have experience with multi touch aplications, i alredy done so much diferents you can see mi portfolio hiere: [url removed, login to view] thanks.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $922 for this job
Hello, I am gladly at your service. I can code the app in Flash as3 without any problem. This bid is only for the Flash app, unfortunately I can't build the CMS too. Thank you for considering my bid.