We are in need of an Umbraco expert to help maintain and update our website, as well as providing Umbraco training for our marketing team located in Tampa, FL.
Development duties include:
• Updates to site home page design (already in HTML/CSS)
• Changes to overall site navigation
• Addition of in-house sales chat module
• Addition of a blog
• Page content and image changes
• SEO updates
• Additional projects as required
Training duties include:
• Provide an overview of the Umbraco CMS
• User training for content owners
• Best practices for Umbraco
• SEO best practices for Umbraco
The ideal candidate will be a senior-level .NET web developer who has expert-level experience with all aspects of the Umbraco CMS and the ability to train a small group in its use.
Specific skills required:
• Very high proficiency in Umbraco development
• Very high proficiency in Umbraco administration
• Ability to create and modify templates, content, & navigation
• SEO skills specific to Umbraco
• Familiarity with available Umbraco plugins and add-ons (specifically blogs)
• 5 years+ senior .NET deveoper
• Microsoft Azure experience preferred.
• Ability to train/present to a small group
• Development of task-based training program
Located in or near Tampa, FL preferred.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $4142 for this job
Hi, We can start the work from Now. Currenlty, I am working in responsive web development, Please check following URL [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Umbraco Sites [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Mais