We have started making an editor for a 3D scene. It is based on Sandy 3D and actionscript / flash. We need help to improve it. It is contained in a html page. It looks like the attached image, and the motion buttons are allready implemented (up/down, left/right arrows, and selecting axis for this). There is communication - e.g. a textbox + button in the webpage lets the user add objects in the flash 3D editor. The scene will be used for rendering of ray-tracing. The current project is only to work on the 3D editor which will create an XML file of all objects and send to the web server.
As a first stage we want someone to work 8 hours on it, with making improvements. If we are satisfied with the result we will need several more days of work on it, maybe a week or more,
Examples of improvements that can be done to start with:
1) add parameters for added objects - shape, surface, color, size, position,and the relevant input controls for this on the webpage (any number of objects should be possible)
2) fix the mouse drag/move function
3) finish the help function by writing the text for all buttons and drawing a transparent background frame around the help information
4) implement spherical shapes
5) make all buttons stay on the correct positions during and after full screen view
6) implement delete object
7) implement send XML file with all objects data to server
8) add the posibility to edit an object after it has been created, the object should be selectable either by clicking or from a list in the webpage
9) add grouping of objects - such that all edit actions after they have been grouped are applied to all objects
10) ....and more.....
please let us know your price for 8 hours work and how much you want to achieve in that time.